1. Wash the salmon fillets, rinse with vinegar to eliminate any pungent odors.
2. Take a bowl and mix together all the marinade ingredients: lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, steak seasoning, paprika, crushed red chilly flakes, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and chilly infused oil. Submerge the fillets into this marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours (at minimum). Turn the fillets half-way to ensure they are coated equally.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees (Farenheit). Take a long peace of foil, and make a bag like structure to insert the fillets in. Ensure all sides are closed, except a small hole to allow steam out. Place on baking sheet, and let bake for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, prepare your white sauce. In a pot, heat up the extra virgin olive oil.
5. Add parsley flakes, oregano, basil, garlic granules, black pepper, salt. Stir, but don’t allow garlic granules to burn.
6. Quickly add in the jar of Alfredo sauce – reduce heat and let simmer.
7. If the consistency is too thick, you can add 1 tbsp water, but not more.
8. Add cooked angel hair, toss to coat. Ensure it warms up thoroughly before you serve.
9. Serve with grilled salmon.