Before I start with the details of this divine recipe, let me share some information with you. I, like anyone else placed on this earth, have some heroes in my life. For different aspects of life, I have different heroes. Of course, I have the normal people who I look up to in life. My gorgeous Mommy and my adorable Dad – my kind brothers… But when it comes to food. I have some other kind of heroes. My Mum has always been my go-to for cooking ideas… But there are more. Every single day, I check up on my heroes and make sure they’re sprucing something up in their kitchen to amaze me with. And lo and behold, every single day, I’m taken to heaven and back with what they’ve cooked up in their kitchen. The list of my kitchen heroes are growing. But some of my *top* heroes are: Pioneer Woman, Annies Eats, Bakerella, Smitten Kitchen, Joy the Baker. Oh, how I love y’all (of course, the food-kinda-love), even if I wanted, I couldn’t count the ways… So most of my recipe ideas are from their sites. I’m a believer in giving credit where it’s due, so I just had to add that most of my recipes will be taken straight outta their kitchen. Do yourself a favor, and all the people living in your house and visit their blogs. You – won’t – regret – it.
2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp heavy cream
2. Line two cupcake pans with paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the cake flour, baking powder and salt.
16. Add confectioners’ sugar and salt; beat at medium-low speed until most of the sugar is moistened, about 45 seconds.
17. Scrape down the bowl and beat at medium speed until mixture is fully combined, about 15 seconds.
18. Scrape bowl, add vanilla and heavy cream, and beat at medium speed until incorporated, about 10 seconds.
19. Then increase the speed to medium-high and beat until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down bowl once or twice.